Monday, January 5, 2009

Lebowski










So I have been reading Hot, Flat, and Crowded by Thomas L. Friedman, my boss gave it too me its really good. Its about how the world is beong consumed by the American life style, and how its killing the planet; but it also is about how we can change our ways and fix our problems.
but I think I am going to go watch The Big Lebowski.
Danny and Ben are playing Mortal Combat.
Our lease is up at the end of the month and I think I want to move back in with my mom so I don't have to pay rent, but then just stay at dannys always because hopfully if everyone gets their shit together Ben, Aaron and Ashley, and Danny will move into a house with a back yard for Aesop.
And I can't decide if I want to take 18 units next semester is just stick with 14.
I want to take more but i don't think I will have time.
UGH!
and I'm sad that jackie and brooke are gone :(


1 comment:

cassandra noƫlla said...

do it. live at home with your mom like me. haha
im taking a ton of units. i dont even remember my classes.
that looks like a good book i want to read it

chemtrails are weird. i probably have told you before but there are clouds that come after the chemtrails are left and they clean the chemtrails up. i forget what they are called. they only appear after planes go by tho. they are helpers.