Saturday, October 25, 2008

tagged

ok ok so i never do shit like this but cassie tagged me so fine.

so there are rules to this and here they are:
- link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- share 10 random weird facts about yourself. begin.i

1. i like the way my dog stinks i think it smells good its comforting

2. i am a HORRIBLE speller

3. i wish i had more fancy occasions so i could dress up every now and then

4. my life revolves around work school my dog and my bf

5. im really excited bc jessie danny's brother just got engaged to denieve! wooot wooot! really excited for them the whole family have all been just waiting for it

6. i can't wait for it to get cold

7. i really love watching educational tv

8. i voted for obama

9. i have no respect for palin, i think she is a sorry excuse for a women, a mother, and a polotician.

10. I am wayyyyy better at money management, decision making, and critical thinking than any friend i have ever had. the only people who surpass me are my parents. trust me they are both amazing people and i really don't think anyone could have more inspiring amazing parents.

AND an extra kicker: i am horrible at talking to people, i am a complete pro a ending conversations.

1 comment:

cassandra noƫlla said...

hahhaaha a pro at ending conversations.
thats funny.


you may be good at critical thinking and decision making but i am so good with finances its ridiculous. i can think pretty quick in do-or-die situations, but i'm so stress-free its hard for me to think fast about certain things.

bleh . bleh. its cold here already, come here. its so cold.
& i wish i could dress up fancy too dude.