Sunday, October 5, 2008

just so you know

aesop like to attack me when i take pictures. there for he will be a reocurring theme.



i havn't eaten today. wich im jsut going to say is a completly rarity and its kinda creepin me out. i havnn't been hngry. so i made food


brocolli and pasta with a creamy white sause. couple of my favorite things and im still really not in the mood.


so i smoked some greens. and it really hasn't helped yet. i think i will have some more.




i also went grocery shopping today. and now im working, well should be, working ona 3-level reading. i am almost done. then more reading for anthro. and debate. but i like to do that.


so now im done with my bore fest.

4 comments:

yiqin; said...

OMG you have totally inspired me to take pictures in my kitchen too! Hahaha

cassandra noëlla said...

i love your bloggys

aesop is wild

michelle said...

I wish I could STOP being hungry :P And if we're talking about the same greens to smoke, it actually doesn't make me that hungry as much as it just makes me want to lie down and kick it lmao.

cassandra noëlla said...

he doesnt have any funds right now. he is making me dinner & getting me things when he gets paid haha.


i will tell you the new theme , in an email. haha