Saturday, September 6, 2008

od damn it. i've already forgotton what i wanted to say.


oh and jsut so you no i did press the G but i guess you no who would prefer that i no use his name in vein. ahahahahah. life is rediculouse.

marnie my boss is absolutly halariouse. she is a bit crazy at times but i swear to go i would have been friends with her in high school without a doubt. she has convinced me that her and danny are distant cousins and they were both related to jessie james( you no cowboy, gun slinger jessie james) and that we all new each other in a past life.
bc you no if you have an old soul the people you meeet in each regenerated lifeis a sould of a friend from the past.
we were all ment to meet. anyone who just clicks with a random person.
wonder why?
i tend to.
i guess i've found an answer. temporarily at least.


and english.
i think iw ould want to become an english teacher except. i can not spell. and the public school system has i think done a wonderfull job at allowing me, well forcing me really to harvest my craft. but alass those enless essays about were my life will be in 5 years. the technical perspective. has completely killed it.
yet i am capable.

the world.
HA!



i have some amazing photos. well not amazing. just the simple wonderful things.
but i cannot find the cord that connects my camera to the computer.
and their are not spots to put the memory card int he computer either.


ahahahahah oh jackie.

1 comment:

cassandra noƫlla said...

tiffany you should write a book. & leave everything mis-spelled. because then it would be a whole lot more interesting.

& you ALWAYS lose the cord to your camera!! somethings never change!! haha!

i believe i am an old soul but my old soul was good at different things than yours was. your old soul was the best at speaking & finding all the correct & perfect words to tell people & explain things.

my soul is good at comforting people & being nice. & being crafty & loving. motherly as well.

i miss you tiff, im glad you are blogging again!!!

see you at thanksgiving right!? i think sam is coming with me. you dan jack mitch me & sam should all go on a little couples date.