Friday, September 19, 2008

driving rage

i wish that it was "normal" to jsut ram into shitty people in with your car.
like i was crusin and someone pulled out in front of me and like stoped and i hoked and slamed on my breaks and i thought for a mili mili second i would rather jsut hit this person.
then after i was like FUCK YOU FUCK YOU and then i was like im going to ram my car into his.
i almost did.
i've had a very angry day.
yet i;m having a blast! ahahahaha
anyways though i hope i calm down bc i ran for 35min today and then lifted wieghts for like 45min.
so hopfully i like got it out of me.
ha i sould like a boy.
like" of fuck man i"m hella pissed i gatto go fucking beat some shit up" (boy)
"no no
i have more relevant things to do"(girl)
girl jsut barly has more control over me.
ahahahaha omg
its turned into a second personality!!!
ahhh!
ahahahahah





its true though.

No comments: