Sunday, June 1, 2008

preface

i decided to reate this blog so me and my dear friend cassie could ease the pain of her moving to fucking utah. wich i still stand by thinking its a bad idea but w.e her choices are her choices and unless she starts fucking me over then i will indeed remain one of her friends. and though she has moved hundres and hundredes of miles away from me i still hopes she always thinks of me as one of the best, and also someone she can definetly rely on to speek an opinion.
so because we are no longer going to be around each other for hours on a daily basis, and i will no longer have anyone to talk about my wiernesses with when i become "enhanced", i will now saddly publish all of my wierdness for, in therory, the entire world to read, though it is not intended for the worlds ears.

im going to go run. i shall return.

1 comment:

cassandra noƫlla said...

you are still my best!!

i love it already so far

im glad you got one of these
this will be great.
i love you