Tuesday, June 3, 2008

once i got to the mountain top



I think its time for me to move again. I have pulled all of my recourses from this habitat, and it is no longer sufficient. I need create a new habitat with new inhabitants.

This city is growing cold. Its veins are running dry.

And so are mine.

I need a new activity to occupy my time. Everything has become to mundane to handle.

I can not wait till Jackie returns. Even though its only for a week. It will be a week of bliss. Best friend returning to me like a cool breeze when its 100degrees outside. Ohhh the fruit salads.

This world we live in is ridiculous. People in my family and from my past are crazy. I always thought that people were weird when they said they didn’t like their families but everyday I understand more and more how weird and frustrating the dynamics of my family is. The choices people in my life choose confuse me to no end. There is no reasoning or logic behind the human spirit it seems. I am an ugly duckling in this world. My brain waves flow vertical when the rest of humanity choices to be horizontal. And I back wards or forwards. Everything in this life is so skewed its difficult to understand if I am in the right or the wrong. Is the way my brain flows positive or negative.

When the town burns down what will be left standing. Not I. I will flow away in the breeze with the ash.

This town if full of disease and cockroaches.

They will outlast.

They already have.

I thank the heavens for the virtues they have bestowed on me. If only I could hone and use them for all they are worth. My time has been stunted and I will no longer allow it.

Must force my attributes to grow into and obtain their purposes. No more circles.

If you only new the trials and tribulations I’ve been threw. I only try to give you something your not used to. This is my life.

The cynic.

The realist.

I am going to go tanning today.

I am going to work out today.

I am going out tonight.

I will see Kaitlyn tonight.

I will see Calvin tonight.

I will take pictures for you Cassie.

Must we even understand the solar system? Does it really matter? Shouldn’t we solve the endless problems in our world before we venture to others. I want our world to be taken over by aliens. I want our children to connect to a higher being. I want our world to implode in the infinite abyss. Repetitive.

Dooney & Burke makes really cute fucking bags.

So does YSL. Sad sad thing Yves died.

And don’t get me stated on Marc Jacobs.

Ohhh materialism you dirty cunt you.

1 comment:

cassandra noƫlla said...

i love your rants and whatnot


jack is comin home and im gonna miss it ? double dang
tell her i say high

i dont have a job still.
i'll get one. eventually

liwa3j5



families are weird. i like mine for the most part but some extended family members are nutso