Friday, February 13, 2009

snow!










so for once Cameron park got snow! about 2in. its finally acting like winter here in California and its fucking February.
anyways my mom called me at like 7 and told me their was snow and not to drive. (even tho my Volvo can defiantly make it in the snow. no problem. other people don't know when they are doing. that's when there are problems.) so i immediately looked outside and their was glorious snow!!! so i jumped out of bed to take Aesop out to play. Danny was like wtf are you doing babe? anyways Aesop was excited! some dog are really scared of snow at first but Aesop wasn't. he started battle charging bushes and eating the snow. he made lots of yellow snow. then he moved on and started flicking the snow up with his nose and then chasing it. their was a bunch of kids out playing. and my neighbor Judy was outside smoking so she took a picture. then about an hour later Marnie called me and said that i didn't need to come into work! SNOW DAY!!!!! wooohiooo! haven't had one in a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That look very cold!
cute dog =]