Monday, December 15, 2008

finals

so today i had my anthro final and debate final. im sad to be done with anthropology, it was one of my favorite classes. and now i should be studying for statistics but im taking a break. i also need to finish my research paper tonight wich im jsut barly half way .
i had a great weekend tho, i went with danny and his family and it was snowing and wonderfull. i took alot of pictures but i dn't feel like going threw them now. maybe tommarow. prob. not.
after class im gunna go pick jack up in the snow. and celebrate for her birthday.
oh and on slypark rd there was a 17 car crash. people really don't understand the mechanics of driving in the snow.
anyways i need to get back to studying....

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I wasn't the biggest fan od my anthro class last year, I didn't HATE it or anything but I don't think my prof made it very interesting :S It's incredible what a difference a prof makes on one's perception of the subject...
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't have to take stats! It sounds horrible!
Happy studying
<3<3<3