Tuesday, July 22, 2008

this may intrest cassie....

... a meger amount. and no one else.
thier is a new girl at my work. she is by far the dumbest person whom i have ever met.
first off. to make coffee. you do not boil water on a coffee make.
you have to poor water thrue the top thing with the grinds.
take out the trast means take out the trash. don't ask 10min later if you can take the fucking reash out. stop talking to my tables so fucking much. people dont like randoms up in their face.
and one thing that anoyed me above all. i do not wear booty shorts. my ass never hangs out ma shorts. people who only waer pants tend to have ugly ass fatty legs. i do not. and you do. that is why your a "jeans and converse type-o-girl".
don't make snotty remarks about me to my friends bc you are not winning them over.


this is all rediculouse.


i have only had my dog for a coulple of weeks. he is jsut a little pup. anyways, he already knows were i keep his food. and open the cubbord. he drops the socks back into their drawr when you say drop the socks after hes run off with them.
he is completly rediculouse. and quite stubbornd. but i love him none the less. i really feel like my life before him was party empty. i hate how the simplest of things have such an amazing imparct on yor life.
i think im going to have some ice crea,. chocolate with peanut butter cups.
amazing.

1 comment:

cassandra noƫlla said...

hahaha how was she hired???
i've never heard of someone BOILING water on the coffe maker.
i already hate this person.
hahahaha